Complete Health is here to help.
If you or someone you know has lost their job and health insurance due to coronavirus, the Complete Health family of primary care providers in Volusia county has complimentary resources available to help you find health care coverage that meets your needs. It's more important than ever to stay healthy and have adequate health insurance throughout the duration of the pandemic and beyond.
Learn your options if you’ve lost your job-based health insurance
Resources Available to You:
- Contact a Complete Health Member Support Representative who can be a helpful resource when navigating your many health insurance options.
- Investigate employer-based coverage through a family member’s plan.
- Check your Medicaid eligibility.
- Consider the Affordable Care Act marketplace.
- Apply for a special enrollment period (SEP) within 60 days of your job loss. (If you expect to lose your health coverage in the next 60 days, you may also be able to apply in advance.)
- Consider COBRA. It’s expensive but generally lets workers at companies of 20 or more employees extend their health coverage for up to 18 months after losing their jobs.
Our Complete Health Member Support Representatives are here as a resource to guide you through the many health insurance choices available. Call or email the representative nearest you.