We’re committed to see you when you need us most
As a Complete Health patient, you can take advantage of same-day appointments and extended hours for your convenience. You can also refill prescriptions, or message your doctor a question, any time, day or night.
We offer wellness exams that focus on prevention, as well as a variety of primary care services. Whether you're healthy, sick or living with a chronic condition, we provide whole-person care to support your individual needs. Here are some of the services offered at our practice locations:
- Primary Care
- Diagnostics & Imaging
- Laboratory Services
- Clinical Research
At each level in our company, services and technology are implemented that ensure that every physician, advanced practice provider, and member of support staff are able to focus on what they do best - provide expert care to keep you healthy. Our entire team is highly-trained and provides personalized health and wellness services based on your specific needs.
Retired, or retiring soon? Make the most of your Medicare
Our Member Support Representatives will help educate you on ways to stay healthy and prevent illnesses. You’ll be treated quickly and effectively when you’re not feeling well, and we’ll help keep you out of the hospital or unfamiliar urgent care offices. Our senior patients can expect these benefits:
- Walk-ins welcome: Don’t feel well? Call us for an appointment or just walk in. We’ll make sure you see a doctor or advanced practice provider.
- Transportation assistance: We work with your Medicare Advantage and other plans to find transportation options for you.
- Prescription delivery service: We’ll make sure your medications are delivered directly to you.
- Patient Engagement Center: Join us for informative seminars, health resources and fun group activities. Click here to view upcoming events.
- Dedicated Care Coordination: Expert specialists are ready to help guide your wellness.