Compassionate Primary Care for Seniors
The Complete Health Difference
Complete HealthTM is a growing group of primary care providers offering attentive care and convenient service so our patients can spend more time living life to the fullest. Our office provides:
- Convenient Hours: We're open early and close late to fit your busy lifestyle.
- Outstanding Office Support: Customer service, insurance coordination and billing support.
- Focused on Care: Skilled health care providers and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Comprehensive Services: On-site lab services and diagnostic imaging at some locations.
- Medicare Specialists: Supporting Medicare, Medicare Advantage and other senior programs, including our Complete Health 360 review.
Complete Health 360
A Complete HealthTM 360 Review provides Medicare-eligible patients access to specialized services including an exclusive Member Support Representative (MSR). Our MSRs can help you reduce daily anxiety by identifying resources to make your life easier. We'll help you with:
- Expensive medications
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with special health care needs
- Finding specialists in your insurance network
- Answers about Medicare and Medicare Advantage
As a Complete Health patient, your MSR is your go-to contact for any Medicare-related questions and the person who will administer your Complete Health 360 evaluation.
See what our patients have to say...
My mother’s physician is Dr. William Kirby. He and the nurse staff are absolutely excellent. Always caring. Always flexible and patient. They are about patient care. I would highly recommend this clinic.
I love using Simon Williamson for my healthcare needs. I've used Dr. Kirby (PCP), Dr. Lecroy (eyes), Dr. Cooper (OB), imaging, labs, PT, and currently using Dr. Sahlie as my child's pediatrician. I always have a good experience. I have used other providers at other facilities (Brookwood hospital, Hueytown, pediatrician in Helena) and I prefer Princeton and Simon Williamson.
Simon Williamson and the doctors/nurses there have always been so helpful and have always been there to assist with every medical need! I would recommend Simon Williamson to anyone that needs specialized care!
I love going there, everyone there is so nice and friendly. You always get a lot of smiles.