Juvederm XC injections to reduce wrinkles and add lip volume
As you age, your skin loses elasticity and moisture. This normal aging process, plus environmental factors like sun exposure, causes different facial lines to form, including moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Juvederm XC injectable gel is a non-surgical injectable treatment that your health care professional uses to instantly smooth away the deeper lines that form along the sides of your nose and mouth. Juvederm XC contains an anesthetic called lidocaine to reduce discomfort during the procedure.
Juvederm Voluma XC defies gravity
A more youthful profile starts with the apple of your cheeks. As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks may also lose volume and the skin may sag, looking flat and sunken. Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel for the cheek area. By adding volume to the cheek area, you will see results instantly, including a subtle lift and contour. Juvederm Voluma XC contains an anesthetic called lidocaine to reduce discomfort during the procedure.
- Juvederm products are gently injected under the skin using a fine needle and contain an anesthetic called lidocaine to reduce discomfort during procedures
- Juvederm products are FDA-approved for cosmetic use
- Depending on the specific type of treatment, applications of Juvederm XC have natural-looking results that can last up to one year. Juvederm Voluma XC has results that can last up to two years.
- The most commonly reported side effects for Juvederm XC were temporary injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration. They were predominantly mild or moderate in nature and lasted seven days or less.
- Side-effects of Juvederm Voluma XC are moderate (uncomfortable) and generally last two to four weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.