Medicare doctors near you that accept a variety of insurance plans.
Complete Health has dedicated physicians and staff that will help you with comprehensive Medicare counseling services.
Our Birmingham-Area Practices:
- Pell City
Our Birmingham-Area Practice Locations
At Complete Health, we put our patients first by:
- Guiding and educating patients toward wellness and illness prevention
- Treating patients quickly and effectively when they do get sick
- Keeping patients out of the hospital or unfamiliar urgent care offices
We strive to ensure that all patients are provided treatment on a same-day, walk-in basis. We provide services above and beyond the typical primary care practice including diagnostic testing, laboratory services, and other tests when necessary.
Many of our physicians and staff have been in our local health care system for more than 10 years and are ready to assist with all your Medicare-related concerns. We're here in your community to ensure you understand your options for the very best Medicare benefits available. We can also assist with Medicare Advantage plans to maximize the help and support you can receive.
Stay tuned for community events designed to provide Medicare beneficiaries with valuable insights, information, and resources.
Our practices accept traditional Medicare and various Medicare Advantage plans including:
- Alternative Insurance Resources
- Automated Benefit Services (Smarthealth)
- Health Cost Solutions
- Mail Handlers (NALC)
- Mutual of Omaha
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Tricare Standard (not prime)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage
- Cigna Medicare Advantage (Formerly Healthspring)
- Humana Medicare Advantage plans
- UHC Medicare Advantage plans
- UMWA Retirement plan (United Mineworkers of America)
- Viva Medicare Advantage (Not Viva Medicare ME)
Plans are subject to change at any time and should be used for general reference purposes only.