Complete Health – Brookwood
Formerly Brookwood Internal & Surgery
Flu Shots Available Now!
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Member Support Services for our Senior Primary Care Patients
Member Support Representative, Penny Witcher is your your resource for tying your health plan with your primary care provider at Complete Health. They will make sure you understand your benefits and services available to you when you become a patient. They will also keep you informed with events designed to provide you with valuable insight, information, and resources.
- Alternative Insurance Resources
- Automated Benefit Services (Smarthealth)
- Health Cost Solutions
- Mutual of Omaha
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Tricare Standard (not prime)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage
- Cigna Medicare Advantage (Formerly Healthspring)
- Humana Medicare Advantage plans
- UHC Medicare Advantage plans
- UMWA Retirement plan (United Mineworkers of America)
- Viva Medicare Advantage (Not Viva Medicare ME)
Plans are subject to change at any time and should be used for general reference purposes only.
Complete Health – Brookwood is proud to have earned recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between patients and their clinical care teams. Studies show that PCMHs improve quality and the patient experience, and increase staff satisfaction—while reducing health care costs. Primary care practices that earn recognition have made a commitment to continuous quality improvement and a patient-centered approach to care.